We have many events in our area:
Every spring, the Moosehead Lake Region hosts a month long celebration of the MOOSE.
Some of the events include the Moosterpiece Craft Fair, Moose Mainea Kid’s Fun Day, and a Town Wide Yard Sale… just to name a few.
Join us in celebrating our most famous resident- the MOOSE!
(and… this is the BEST time to see a MOOSE!)
The Town Wide Yard Sale is on June 10th
✰Moosterpiece Craft Fair✰
Moosehead Lake Region hosts a yearly Moose Mainea Celebration. Area crafters host the
Moose Mainea Craft Fair in downtown Greenville.
✰4th of July 2017✰
Stay with us, have a dreamy night sleep, a scrumptious breakfast (at a private table), enjoy all the activities
–just one block from us (our guests don’t have to worry about where to park!)
-craft fair (July 4th), family activities by the Katahdin, a block party with live music and the
-best seats on the lake for Greenville’s Fireworks on our veranda!
This is as good as it gets!
~Fireworks are on July 4th~
✰Forest Heritage Days✰
Certified Logging Professional and the Game of Logging …
This is a weekend dedicated to providing the public with some knowledge and activities about the working forests of Maine.
Some events over the two day celebration:
- Demonstration of some “old time logging skills”– they are amazing!
- “Game of Logging”– Events include saw chain filing, speed cut, bore cut, precision stump, spring pole, precision bucking and precision felling. This is the culmination of the 4 days of training with a competition by “the best of the best” competing for a prize pac.
- Crafts & exhibitors throughout the day located on the grounds by the Greenville schools.
- The Center for Moosehead History & Lumberman’s Museum will be open for self-guided tours.
- The restored steamboat The Katahdin will be going out on regular cruises.
✰International Seaplane Fly-in✰
This is the world’s largest seaplane fly-in. It is always held the weekend after Labor Day. There are hundreds of planes, tons of food, crafts and exhibits. Fun for the whole family! Accommodations become very scarce, so book early!
September 7-9, 2017